Wednesday 11 July 2018

Wet n' Wild Comfort zone palette (old formulation) // Throwback



Hi, everybody! Today's post is on an oldie but a goodie - the Wet n' Wild Comfort zone palette. This is the old packaging and formula but I thought it deserved some love as I have been neglecting this palette for the last few years. In this post I'm going to include two eye looks using this palette as well as some swatches.

Lately, I have been busting out some old favorites and playing with them again as a result of my low buy and the temptation to buy new things all the time. This is my way of seeing what I have and love and getting more use out of my older products instead of buying new makeup. I challenge you to do the same!
Swatches
Wet N' Wild Comfort zone eyeshadow palette swatches
Look #1 with the neutral shades


Example HTML page
Wet N' Wild Comfort zone eyeshadow palette swatches
Look #2 with the green shades (Daylight) 
Picture with flash

No comments:

Post a Comment