Thursday 12 July 2018

Pastel Peacock eye look // Sleek Acid palette


Hi, everyone! Today's post is on a makeup look I did recently. It's a pastel purple, green and blue eyeshadow look which I really loved so I decided to share it with you. 


Products used: 

- Makeup Revolution Cover and Conceal palette as base set with the matte cream shade from my I heart Makeup Chocolate palette
- Makeup Revolution Eat, Sleep, Makeup, Repeat eyeshadow palette
- Sleek makeup Acid palette
- Golden Rose Silky Touch matte single eye shadow in 206
- NYX Glitter primer
- Essence eyeliner pencil in Tu-Tu Turquoise
- Aliexpress false eyelashes

After priming my lids I used the bright pink from the Sleek palette as a transition and the orchid purple shade in the crease. Then I deepened it up with the Golden Rose purple shade. I put down the NYX Glitter primer as a base for the shimmery shadows on the lid and started out with the light green shade from the Makeup Revolution palette in the inner third of my eyelid. Then I used the shimmery blue from the Acid palette on the rest of the lid, blending it into the crease shades using the darker purple (MUR palette) as well as some black on the outer corner. On the outer part of the lower lash line I used the dark purple from the MUR palette and blended it into the shimmery darker pink from the Acid palette (upper left corner). 


Makeup Revolution Eat, sleep, makeup, repeat palette, Sleek Acid palette, Golden Rose single eyeshadow in 206


No comments:

Post a Comment