Thursday 19 February 2015

Dirt Cheap Makeup Brushes!

Finding nice makeup brushes on a budget is a really hard task, so today I am going to share some of my affortable brush finds with you.


Let's start with eye brushes. I love Eco tools brushes in general, but their Essential eye set is a complete bargain and very nice. You get 5 brushes - a fat shader, an angled crease brush, a fluffy blender, a tiny shader and a small pencil/smudger brush. They are all synthetic, but pretty soft, and apply makeup very well. I haven't experienced any shedding with them either, so I am very happy with them.


I really like my Impala brushes and think they are an absolute bargain.

I have three of the Blending Brushes №2, because I love the style of them so much. It is not the softest brush, but it does the job very well and for the price, I can't complain. I use it to apply powder in targeted areas, to contour and highlight and also to blend the very edges of my eyeshadow. It is a very multi-purpose brush and it's a close dupe for the Inglot 4SS brush.

The Angled Brush and the Small Shader are also excellent little brushes for detail work. They all wash very well and maintain their shape. The angled brush is very stiff, so it's great for the brows. I would not use it on the upper eyelids.

I also love the Stippling brush. It applies brush and bronzer beutifully, it is also great for blending out any mistakes and for powder application.


Next are the Powder and Blush Brushes by Essence. The purple one is much denser and a little bit bigger compared to the pink blush brush. They are both extremely soft and easy to work with.Though I use the powder brush for bronzing the face and it works wonders!



Last but certainly not least, we have the Beauty&Soul Angled brush, that I love so much. I bought it in Germany, but if you can get your hands on it, do! It is awesome and in fact, I made a whole video using this brush. I applied my whole face makeup with it, so if you want to watch it, click here.

I hope you guys liked this post and it was somewhat helpful. If you would like to see similar posts in the future, let me know. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment