Sunday 24 June 2018

Project Pan Roulette Collab!

Hi, everyone! 
Today's post is an introduction to a new project I'm participating in. It's Rebecca Morgan (YouTube channel) and Alexandra Sjösten (YouTube channel). I love these ladies' videos and when they announced that they were going to open up the project for their viewers, I knew I wanted to be a part of the collab. 

It's basically a project pan where you choose the products you want to focus on based on pre-listed categories. There are 50 of them in a google spread sheet. I chose 7 random numbers (using www.random.org) that correspond to the following categories: 


32. A product in your favorite shade - Maybelline Color whisper in Oh la lilac
I chose this lip product because it's quite old in my collection and it's also a very light formula perfect for the summer months.



19. A product you've already hit pan on - Maybelline Color tattoo: On and on bronze
As much as I love these cream shadows, I need to use this up. It's way too old and it's almost too dry to work with. I mixed it up and that helped to make this eyeshadow more emollient but it got rid of the pan showing. Thankfully I can still make it work and hopefully finish the whole thing up in the coming months.

3. A product in loose form - Essence All that Greys loose powder
I have had this powder for a long time but never use it because of the packaging. It's cardboard and really hard to get product out. This project pushed me to move the powder to another container and use it that way.
41. A limited edition item - Essence Urbaniced collection lip cream in Go For A Stroll!
I don't like how this product looks on the lips but I love it as a cream blush. Because it's matte it's super easy to apply with a synthetic brush and it looks gorgeous on the cheeks. I just want to get more use out of it, that's my goal.



34. Something underrated - MUR contour palette (bronzer shade)
I love this palette but I rarely hear anyone talk about it. I have already hit pan on the subtle highlighter and I absolutely love that so I decided to focus on the bronzer marked bellow. I want to at least hit pan on it.


10. A unique product - Essence Urbaniced collection highlighter in The Happy Direction
This is a icy highlighter with a strong pink shift. It doesn't go with most of my peachy blushes but since I'm going to use the cool pink lip cream as a blush they would go perfectly together. I feel like this highlighter is a bit chalky but with a damp brush it applies very well. My goal is to hit pan on it.


16. A product you regret buying - Inglot cream concealer in 66
This is one of those products I just want to get rid of but I'm going to try to use it more in the next months. It's a very oily and weird formula and it creases majorly under the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment