Monday 9 July 2018

Eyebrow Routine for Defined brows // FAVORITE AFFORDABLE BROW PRODUCTS

Hi, everyone! Today I'm sharing my favorite eyebrow products. I don't do too much to my brows except eyebrow powder on a day to day basis but when I want to go all out this is my routine.


The Makeup Revolution Ultra aqua brow tint in Fair is a waterproof eyebrow gel that gives off a decent amount of color. It's a bit too light for my liking but it creates a long lasting base for my eyebrow powder that I put on top of it. 

Golden rose matte eyeshadow in 210 is what I use daily to lightly fill in my eyebrows. It's a medium brown with a neutral to cool undertone that is perfect for my hair color. I apply it using an angled or flat brush, my favorites are the Impala Angled brush №12 and the Jessup Flat Definer brush.

The star of the show, the Catrice long lasting brow definer in 020 FLASHY BROWS, is an eyebrow marker with a brush tip. It's got light pigmentation so it doesn't allow the eyebrows to become too intense or boxy. The shade is very cool toned and not too dark. This product allows you to create hair-like strokes but to also define the outlines of your eyebrows which I do whenever I'm aiming for a more intense brow. 

Swatches left to right: Golden Rose eyeshadow in 210, Makeup Revolution Ultra aqua brow tint in Fair,  Catrice long lasting brow definer in 020 FLASHY BROWS,

My bare eyebrow, no product on it

My eyebrows after using all 3 of these products



No comments:

Post a Comment